Saturday, April 21, 2012

A New Blog about Learning French

Salut tout le monde !

I have been learning le français since January 2012. It was on mon 41ème anniversaire (en décembre 2011) that I decided I wanted to become fluent enough in le français to actually use it to parler avec native French speakers, voir des films français, écouter la radio française et lire la littérature française.

Quand j'avais 15/16 ans,  I spent a school year in Vitoria, Espagne as a foreign exchange student. I loved learning l'espagnol and became fluent enough to later become a bilingual elementary school teacher in Fresno, California, teaching students from Mexico and Guatemala, en espagnol. 

I studied le français in my senior year of high school and I loved it. After that, however, I took to studying la langue allemande and ended up living and working in Allemagne quand j'avais 19 ans.

Although I did travel à Paris and other places en France, I never really became fluent enough to really understand and/or speak to native French speakers.

That is now my goal!
C'est mon objectif !

Donc, ce soir, j'ai décidé de créer un blog pour écrire sur l'apprentissage du français. 


I will be writing en anglais et en français. 


I will be writing about my own experiences and sharing the best resources that I have found for learning le français and other langues, in general.

C'est parti !



No comments:

Post a Comment